Ready for a little something different? Skip the traditional butter and salt and try your hand at one of or favorite sweet, salty, and savory popcorn recipes!
Confetti Candied Popcorn
- 6-7 ounces white candy melts, melted
- 8-9 cups popped popcorn, lightly salted
- Colorful confetti sprinkles
- On a large baking sheet or bowl, mix in the melted white candy/chocolate into the popped popcorn.
- Now for the sprinkles! Sprinkle the sprinkles before melted candy/chocolate hardens.
- Gently mix together before candy/chocolate hardens.
Parmesan Ranch Popcorn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
Mix first four ingredients. Drizzle butter over popcorn; toss with cheese mixture.
- 5 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; drizzle over popcorn and toss until well coated.